The Science and Art of Shamanic Journey & Meditation
Monday, January 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th
6pm - 8:30pm
Ever feel like you are stuck in a rut and no matter how much you try to adjust your behavior, things are just... well, STUCK? This year, do something different. Create a foundation for your Soul - FULL year.
This four part series is going to blow your mind. Literally, you will learn to harness the powers of neuroplasticity and sense your brain begin to shift from the practices we will share with you.
Why is that a good thing? Because when our nervous system and thought patterns start to work in harmony, our stress response and physical bodies can begin to work in powerful new ways.
These practices can help you release the known AND unknown “stuck places” and help you break free of old patterns. This is when wonderful new things become possible.
Here are some of the topics we will be addressing through the examination of neuroscience and shamanic journey/meditation:
- Reducing the anxiety in your system around money, love, health and the future
- Learning how the practices of meditation and shamanic journey can accelerate positive change in your life
- Understanding the profound biological and psychological benefits of regular and long term practice of these techniques
- Establish a realistic and workable routine to create optimal health in the mental, emotional and physical bodies, using science of habit change techniques
- Meet new friends focused on soul-FULL living
Dr. Becky Acabchuk, Ph. D. in Physiology and Neurobiology, University of Connecticut and Natalie Griffin, Director of Dharma School US and International Transpersonal Coach will lead you on an adventure into the mind, heart and soul.
You will create a personal Bedrock Plan so that you always know where your foundation, strengths and recourses are to support you as the year continues on. We will also be giving additional support with homework and 2 personal coaching sessions along the way to build the foundation for your New Soul FULL year.
$150 for Full Series
$45 for Each Individual Class